Show Me The Money - Online Class
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Master the art of financial management in our dynamic workshop for new business owners. Learn essential skills like budgeting, cash flow optimization, and financial forecasting. Equip yourself with the tools for sustainable growth and success in the competitive business landscape.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Interpret your financial results to make more informed decisions.
- Setup some templates to use in your business to manage your finances and results.
- Explore the benefits of using digital technology to help manage your finances.
A zoom link will be sent to you once you have been enrolled.
Fees are fully subsidised for eligible students.
- ACE Program Fee: $0* - most NSW residents are eligible for this subsidised fee!
- Full Fee: $50
To be eligible for government subsidised training through the ACE Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Live or work in New South Wales; and
- Be aged 15 years or older; and
- No longer be at school or equivalent; and
- Provide the College with your USI at the time of enrolment (admin staff can assist you in obtaining a USI)
We kindly remind students that a $50 cancellation fee will apply to those who do not attend any sessions of the course, and we encourage timely communication if any unforeseen circumstances prevent attendance.
To enhance the quality of learning, students can only enrol in a single course at any given time and can explore each course just once.
For more information or to find out if you’re eligible call our office on 02 6684 3374.
Once your enrolment is completed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include your receipt and inform you of the dates, times and venue for your course. It will also let you know of anything you need to take to class with you.
Please make sure that you give us a valid email address and mobile number as any course changes will be communicated via sms or email.
Students are required to be 15 years old and above at the time of enrolment.
Click here to read our Refund Policy
We keep our class sizes small so that you get a better experience. Avoid disappointment, enrol early!