Canva For Business (Beginners) - Online Class
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Got questions? Email our tutor directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you are signed up for Canva PRO (Canva will give you a 30-day free trial but you will need credit card details which won’t be charged to do this) before you join the class.
This course only focuses on the features available in the pro version.
Please ensure you’re on a computer (desktop or laptop) for this course (NOT a tablet or phone) so that you can get the full benefits of what Canva Pro and our tutor (Kylie) offer, and screenshare where necessary for extra assistance.
Please ensure that you can attend the full course, and have the camera on and be able to screen share (Kylie will teach you how to do this if you're unsure how to).
What is required
- pen and paper
- access to a computer (not a mobile or tablet) with a working camera, microphone and speakers and a reliable internet connection
- sign up/in to Canva via your computer – there is a free version available here https://www.canva.com/ for you to trial
- having your camera on is a requirement
This is an online class
- learn from the comfort of your own home, this class will be delivered live online via the Zoom platform
- you need an email address, a reliable internet connection, a camera, microphone and speakers on your computer
- please ensure your email address is correct when enrolling, as a Zoom link to the class will be sent via email
- IMPORTANT: if you don’t receive an email with the Zoom link when you enrol, check your spam, or call the college on 02 66843 374 between Mon to Friday 9.30am to 4pm
Course FeesFees are fully subsidised for eligible students.
- ACE Program Fee: $0* - most NSW residents are eligible for this subsidised fee!
- Full Fee: $136
To be eligible for government subsidised training through the ACE Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Live or work in New South Wales; and
- Be aged 15 years or older;
- No longer be at school or equivalent; and
- Provide the College with your USI at the time of enrolment (admin staff can assist you in obtaining a USI)
To enhance the quality of learning, students can only enrol in a single course at any given time and can explore each course just once.
For more information or to find out if you’re eligible call our office on 02 6684 3374.
Important informationOnce your enrolment is completed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include your receipt and inform you of the dates, times and venue for your course. It will also let you know of anything you need to take to class with you.
Please make sure that you give us a valid email address and mobile number as any course changes will be communicated via sms or email.
Students are required to be 15 years old and above at the time of enrolment.
Click here to read our Refund Policy
We keep our class sizes small so that you get a better experience. Avoid disappointment, enrol early!