There are currently no openings available for this course.
Expand your floristry knowledge even further with our new Advanced Floristry course. This course is designed for students who have completed our Introduction to Floristry and Floristry Intermediate courses or those who have some basic floristry experience.
Each week offers the opportunity to learn and create six different floral designs ranging from, professionally wired wrist corsages to stunning garden style bouquets and complimentary table arrangements. Once complete all of these beautiful creations are yours to take home and enjoy for the remainder of the week.
What you will learn:
- Symmetrical arrangement
- Asymmetrical arrangement
- Basic and elaborate wrist corsages
- Table arrangement with complimentary garden style bouquet
Units of Study:
- FSKOCM005 Use oral communication skills for effective workplace presentations
- FSKNUM003 Use whole numbers and halves for work
- There are no formal entry requirements for this skill set. However, it is expected that students who enrol in this course already have some basic floristry experience.
- To enhance the quality of learning, students can only enrol in a single skill set at any given time and can explore each skill set just once.
- Learners must not have successfully completed more than one unit of competency attached to this course listed under Units of Study Required for this Skill Set
Course Duration & Hours
- Classes are delivered face to face
- 4 days of classroom onsite learning 9:30am – 2:30pm
- 4 week duration
- Delivery location: Mullumbimby Campus
Course Fees are fully subsidised for eligible students.
- ACE Program Fee: $0* - most NSW residents are eligible for this subsidised fee!
- Full Fee: $500
We kindly remind students that a $100 cancellation fee will apply only to those who do not attend any sessions of the Skill Sets course, and we encourage timely communication if any unforeseen circumstances prevent attendance.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
*Student eligibility for ACE Program fee
To be eligible for government subsidised training through the ACE Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand; and
- Live or work in New South Wales; and
- Be aged 15 years or older; and
- No longer be at school or equivalent; and
- Provide the College with your USI at the time of enrolment (admin staff can assist you in obtaining a USI); and
- Not have successfully completed one or more of the unit of competencies listed under Units of Study Required for an ACE Program course
For more information or to find out if your are eligible for the $0 fee call our office on 02 6684 3374.
What to bring
- Pen and paper
- Own lunch and refreshments
- Closed in shoes
Student Feedback"Brilliant course, brilliant tutor - Leena is a friendly, approachable teacher who uses her in-depth knowledge to guide her students to create beautiful designs . She has a strong focus on sustainability and supports locally grown flowers, which is awesome for connecting community" Lillian
"Leena is an incredible teacher, the learning is constant, the teaching is clear, calm and enjoyable!! I will keep recommending this course" Carlie
Once your enrolment is completed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include your receipt and inform you of the dates, times and venue for your course. It will also let you know of anything you need to take to class with you.
Please make sure that you give us a valid email address and mobile number as any course changes will be communicated via sms or email.
Students are required to be 15 years old and above at the time of enrolment.
Click here to read our Refund Policy
We keep our class sizes small so that yet a better experience. Avoid disappointment, enrol early!
From the 1st of January 2015, any student enrolling in an Accredited Training course will be required to obtain a USI. The USI helps to keep your training records and results together in an online account which is controlled by you. You can logon to the "USI website":http://usi.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx and follow the simple instructions online to create your USI. This then needs to be provided to the College at the time of enrolment.