|29 February 2024, 1 x Thursday
|04:00 pm – 05:30 pm
|Byron Community College
Imagine a world where marketing is a playground, and your imagination is the key to unlocking its magic. The Marvelous Marketing Mashup is not your average workshop; it's a marketing extravaganza with a twist of playfulness that will make you rethink everything you thought you knew about the world of promotion.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Practical marketing knowledge and skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow marketers
- Confidence to implement effective marketing strategies
What to bring:
- Pen and paper
- Laptop (and charger) if you have one
Fees are fully subsidised for eligible students.
- ACE Program Fee: $0* - most NSW residents are eligible for this subsidised fee!
- Full Fee: $50
To be eligible for government subsidised training through the ACE Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Live or work in New South Wales; and
- Be aged 15 years or older; and
- No longer be at school or equivalent; and
- Provide the College with your USI at the time of enrolment (admin staff can assist you in obtaining a USI)
To enhance the quality of learning, students can only enrol in a single course at any given time and can explore each course just once.
For more information or to find out if you’re eligible call our office on 02 6684 3374.
Once your enrolment is completed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include your receipt and inform you of the dates, times and venue for your course. It will also let you know of anything you need to take to class with you.
Please make sure that you give us a valid email address and mobile number as any course changes will be communicated via sms or email.
Students are required to be 15 years old and above at the time of enrolment.
Click here to read our Refund Policy
We keep our class sizes small so that you get a better experience. Avoid disappointment, enrol early!