The Startup Series
There are currently no openings available for this course.
- BSBESB303 - Organise finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB404 - Market new business ventures
- SIRXOSM003 - Use social media and online tools
What you will learn
- Participants gain a solid understanding of basic financial concepts crucial for business success, including budgeting, forecasting, and managing cash flow.
- Practical exercises and case studies so participants know how to develop their own financial plans.
- The workshop equips attendees with a comprehensive overview of strategic marketing principles, emphasizing market research, target audience identification, and competitive analysis.
- Practical insights into content creation, community engagement, and analytics to develop and execute a social media strategy, increasing brand visibility and fostering customer relationships.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this skill set.
- To enhance the quality of learning, students can only enrol in a single skill set at any given time and can explore each skill set just once.
- Learners must not have successfully completed more than one unit of competency attached to this course listed under Units of Study Required for this Skill Set
Course Duration & Hours
- Classes are delivered face to face
- 4 days of classroom and onsite learning 9.00am - 300pm per week
- Delivery location: Mullumbimby campus
- 4 Mon, 5 Feb – 26 Feb l 9.00am- 3.00pm Mullum *Ace Program Fee: $0 see p. 4
Fees are fully subsidised for eligible students.
- ACE Program Fee: $0* - most NSW residents are eligible for this subsidised fee!
- Full Fee: $250
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
*Student eligibility for ACE Program fee
To be eligible for government subsidised training through the ACE Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Live or work in New South Wales; and
- Be aged 15 years or older; and
- No longer be at school or equivalent; and
- Provide the College with your USI at the time of enrolment (admin staff can assist you in obtaining a USI); and
- Have not successfully completed the units listed under units of study for this course. Refer to the top of this page.
For more information or to find out if your are eligible for the $0 fee call our office on 02 6684 3374.
What to bring
- Pen and paper
- Laptop (and charger) if you have one
- Lunch and refreshments
From the 1st of January 2015, any student enrolling in an Accredited Training course will be required to obtain a USI. The USI helps to keep your training records and results together in an online account which is controlled by you. You can logon to the "USI website":http://usi.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx and follow the simple instructions online to create your USI. This then needs to be provided to the College at the time of enrolment.
Once your enrolment is completed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include your receipt and inform you of the dates, times and venue for your course. It will also let you know of anything you need to take to class with you.
Please make sure that you give us a valid email address and mobile number as any course changes will be communicated via sms or email.
Students are required to be 15 years old and above at the time of enrolment.
Click here to read our Refund Policy
We keep our class sizes small so that you get a better experience. Avoid disappointment, enrol early!