There will be dancing, splashing, spraying, scraping, dripping, laughing and a head-over-heels love affair with colour. Each of us will be painting on a large canvas, adding new layers, in a fun and encouraging environment. Rediscover your enthusiasm for life and uncover painting talents you never knew you had.
What to bring:
- Glass or plastic jar for water
- Large sheet/drop cloth
- Water spray bottle
- Paper towels and Chux super wipe
- Acrylic paint palette or a pack of cheap plastic plates
On the day, please bring either:
- $50 - Pays your tutor for a large, 'single thick' stretched canvas, use of paints, brushes and stencils.
- $25 - If you want to use a 'double thick', stretched canvas instead, bring your own (minimum size 90 cm x 60 cm - it can be a recycled one provided it's not an oil painting) and you will have use of paints, brushes and stencils.
Once your enrolment is completed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include your receipt and inform you of the dates, times and venue for your course. It will also let you know of anything you need to take to class with you.
Please make sure that you give us a valid email address and mobile number as any course changes will be communicated via sms or email.
Students are required to be 15 years old and above at the time of enrolment.
Click here to read our Refund Policy
We keep our class sizes small so that you get a better experience. Avoid disappointment, enrol early!