Unlock the secrets of seamless payroll management in our Xero course! From automating payments and correcting errors to mastering the Employee Portal and timesheets, delve into key reports, Superannuation compliance, and leave tracking. Elevate your payroll finesse with Single Touch Payroll reporting and more – your gateway to efficient employee management!
- Understand settings impacting payroll
- Managing employee details
- Processing payroll including automating the payment
- Correcting payroll errors
- Making effective use of Employee Portal and other options to save time
- Timesheets and payroll
- Effectively managing your superannuation obligations
- Tracking leave types including annual and personal leave
- Single touch payroll reporting to ATO
- Key payroll reports to manage and track employee information
Fees are fully subsidised for eligible students.
- ACE Program Fee: $0* - most NSW residents are eligible for this subsidised fee!
- Full Fee: $195
*This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
To be eligible for government subsidised training through the ACE Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Live or work in New South Wales; and
- Be aged 15 years or older;
- No longer be at school or equivalent; and
- Provide the College with your USI at the time of enrolment (admin staff can assist you in obtaining a USI)
We kindly remind students that a $50 cancellation fee will apply to those who do not attend any sessions of the course, and we encourage timely communication if any unforeseen circumstances prevent attendance.
To enhance the quality of learning, students can only enrol in a single course at any given time and can explore each course just once.
For more information or to find out if you’re eligible call our office on 02 6684 3374.
Once your enrolment is completed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include your receipt and inform you of the dates, times and venue for your course. It will also let you know of anything you need to take to class with you.
Please make sure that you give us a valid email address and mobile number as any course changes will be communicated via sms or email.
Students are required to be 15 years old and above at the time of enrolment.
Click here to read our Refund Policy
We keep our class sizes small so that you get a better experience. Avoid disappointment, enrol early!